We facilitate all our clients to exchange their purchased articles, provided they have made the purchase in Pakistan, online or at any of our store.
- Any Article purchased can be exchanged within 10 days of receipt from the courier.
- The item(s) is faulty, damaged or defective at the time of delivery.
- The item(s) does not match the original specifications of the product or is found to be not the same as you had actually purchased.
- No product/item ordered online can be exchanged at any Rang Ja retail store.
- All exchanges based on personal preferences will be charged delivery fee of PKR 200/- and return will solely be customer's responsibility.
- Colors may vary slightly from the original ones due to shoot purposes. Such exchange requests cannot be catered.
- Replacement will be sent in case a defected/faulty/damaged item is shipped both domestically and internationally. You will be required to email photographic evidence of the defective item at firstname.lastname@example.org If the article is not used, all tags are intact, packing is in its original condition and you have the original invoice with you, then you are good to go ahead with the exchange.
- Articles purchased on discount/sale are not qualified for exchange or return.
- There are certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns & exchanges. Such scenarios include but are not limited to the following:
- Exchange request is made outside the specified time frame.
- Product is damaged because of use.
- Product has been tampered.
We don’t offer cash refund instead you will be issued a coupon of same value valid for Online Store ONLY, which you can use to buy now or in future provided it falls in the categories defined above.
The fastest way for exchange is that you can contact our customer service department by emailing us at email@example.com or you can call us at +92 311 1555 259. Provide all the required information to our friendly representative and if all the conditions met we will schedule the pick-up from your doorstep. At Rang Ja, we look at each dispute on a case-by-case basis and tries to be fair to both parties.